At Find An Office we offer our brokers a complete support system , from IT, administration, internet marketing and a national broking team to ensure that our brokers have time to focus on their deals and the backup that they need to be successful. We are a national broking company utilising all traditional marketing platforms with a strong focus on multimedia and internet marketing.
New to the Industry
For the right candidates, we offer new brokers an opportunity to complete support, training and mentorship towards a successful long-term career in the property industry. We offer initial financial support to ensure a smooth transition into the broking industry.
- Responsible for the leasing and selling of commercial property such as offices and corporate parks.
- Finding property solutions for users of commercial properties, responding timorously to new enquiries
- Meeting with potential tenants/buyers and taking them out to appropriate properties
- Actively canvassing for new tenants / buyers/ sellers/ vacant properties
- Marketing our commercial property developments
- Forming long-term business relationships with tenants and landlords
- Responsible for ensuring that all administration is in place for each concluded deal.
- Motivated and energetic
- Positive outlook on life
- Great communication skills
- Ability to sell, network and negotiate
- Must have own transport
- Ability to work independently
- Tough mental attitude
Why work for us:
- We have very strong strategic alliances in the property industry country-wide.
- We offer support with the sourcing of deals and finding stock, working across our national network to source leads.
- We provide extensive support to our brokers, ensuring every chance of success.
- Established IT systems and dedicated support staff enable time-efficient management of stock and leads.
- New brokers are furnished with a company laptop and a monthly cell phone allowance.
- Commissions are structured on targets and can escalate up to 70% if targets are met.
We are here for you:
- Ongoing training and support
- Structured uncapped commission payments
- Unique database system with instant web access
- Active web site marketing
- Generous marketing support
- Professional administration support
- National team of brokers
Interested in joining the team? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call (021) 035 0324 for more information.